Saturday, December 4, 2010

If you are reading this

Nichole and, or, Jean...I need the five greatest songs in the world to bring to Monday night trivia. My team (name: "I don't appreciate your boner") got third place again and the prize is to pick the music for next week's game. Any ideas? I'm going to make this post as pitiful as possible ('cause it already is). Here's a picture of a sad, baby animal (panda):

2 comments:

Nichole said...

omgggg that panda made me wish i listened to something other than josh groban so i could could give you a suggestion people would like.

hm.....i'll try and think about it. hmmm.....oh and do you know that commercial with the baby zooming around in its stroller and its for a printer? everytime i see it, i think you should cover the song on here. it sounds so you!

jeangu said...

arg it's too late isn't it?